We braved the cold to see some live bands playing at The Troubadour club in Earl's Court, a really great night out.
This is Dancing Lotus - mixing guitar, violin, traditional vocals and rap to make a really great sound.
And Matt Adey is a singer songwriter we were very impressed with!
Today has been even colder, with some serious snowfall... Here's us braving Putney High St!
4 comments:
Brrr!! I survived part of such a winter in France but I don't think I can survive it now. You two are such brave souls to venture out on such a cold evening.
We are cooling down here and the days are getting a bit shorter.
Keep warm and take care.
I loveeees the 3rd pic down (one of you) and the tree pics are amazing!! a bit like Twilight
Dave was the brave one to venture into Wimbledon Common last night to take the photos... I was tucked up on the couch with a warm blanket over me!
I love the first day of snow! Nothing is more pristine and to hear the crunch of your shoes when you walk on the snow..music to my ears! It is after the snowfall that it gets cold, not during.
Post a Comment