Sunday, 2 November 2008

Halloween


My first Halloween in England! I got to feed pineapple lumps to English children when they came trick or treating.... they loved them and actually reached for seconds. Here's the pumpkin Dave and I carved for the windowsill. Scary huh?

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

pumpkin carving is fun eh!
did ya dress up?

there's something evil about your pumpkin, it must be its straight across eye brows.
good job!

moondancer33 said...

Those kids are lucky to be fed lollies all the way from Aotearoa. Good job with that pumpkin.

We didn't have any ghosties at all this year. Peas and quiet ;).

Anonymous said...

This year, I shut off the lights, parked my cars in the garage and on the side streets. Nice for change:)

pen said...

nice work!
(romantic pumpkin carving- careful of sharp knives)
still want to send you those timtams!

Tiffany said...

most definitely char!
I think when you were here in Portland, I took the city for granted and only went boozing in it!
Oh the shame. Now I know better and you're right, it is an absolute hotbed of artistic talents.
If you come back, I'll have lots of places to show you!!
(Hence another reason why I love Melbourne and Portland!)


I have noticed that the verificatioin letters have changed into words! I suppose people are typing it wrong alot of the times.

Top bird said...

Brilliant carved pumpkin. Clever birdy! xx