Hello! Yes, I am still alive and well... Norway was absolutely wonderful but now I'm catching up on things at work and at home so it has left little time to sort out my photos. But here is a little taster and I promise I'll have more Oslo pictures up in a while. I really loved meeting such friendly people, the little surprises around the Scandinavian capital, and travelling again, this time with my wonderful travel buddy Kate. But more incriminating evidence later.
Here is a beautiful winter rose...
...And a flag to set the mood in the meantime. Will write soon!
Thursday, 20 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh char! I've been checking on your blog to see if you have updated and now you tease us with a few photos!
:)
Am glad you had a wonderful time and you're safely back.
Can't wait on all the trip details.
:)
Post a Comment