



I haven't actually done anything arty for a while, but I'm trying to get some practice with the close-up on this camera... so here are some bits and pieces of things I've done in the past.
Looking forward to getting some new Teesha Moore rubber stamps in the mail - they will be fabulous for preparing my travel journal!
Bad news from the dentist... my two lower jaw wisdom teeth need to come out before I head overseas )-: I will have to eat custard for a few days.
The whole family is off to Dunedin in the weekend to send Yi back to her studies. I can't wait to explore old haunts (look around the Octagon and the Uni). I haven't been back there since graduation in 2004. Also looking forward to catching up with Annette.
2 comments:
oooo love love your scrap books!
ah back to dunners. aaron is headed back there in a bit as well.
It is weird to go back to your alma mater when everyone is gone
have fun!
I adore the painting with woman & butterfly.
Post a Comment