Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Busy Bees!

 By now it's no secret as to why we've been so quiet on the blog.  Asides from finishing off our house, we're expecting an addition to our little family in October.  I didn't like the idea of putting a 'fetus picture' on Facebook, so I thought Rob Ryan's lovely graphic could say the news for me.

Needless to say, my clever mother has been starting to get busy.  I sent her this picture of this cute mobile on Pinterest to show her one of my potential projects.


A few days later, she had it all figured out... Customised bunnies that look a bit like our Marsh and Gwen.


Pregnancy has been a whole new experience for me, including my first visit from the midwife and first visit to a hospital as a patient, for my first scan.  I have now some pictures of lively peach-sized baby.  Everything has gone well so far, I am also glad I'm now in the second trimester which most women think is the easiest time in their pregnancy.  I can't wait until I have a proper bump as I still look like I have a 'food baby'.  On the plus side, I still fit into my normal clothes!  

4 comments:

pen said...

congratulations!
what are those two bunnies on the left up to??
pxx

charinthecity said...

Thank you. :-)
Hmm, naughty business I suppose Pen?

Tiffany said...

Yay! What a cute mobile!!
Lots of time on pinterest for you!

The Bakery Box said...

Congratulations Char!!!! What great news! Enjoy this amazing experience!