Monday, 18 March 2013

Knitting For my Knotty Husband
























Well, probably for my own good I found myself back at work today after a 2 week staycation.  Dave and I enjoyed a few brief days of sunshine preparing our garden for Spring - hopefully coming soon?  We are still getting snow in these parts...

I managed a lot of cleaning, organising, relaxing and knitting, including finishing my Stranger Cardigan and this Knotty but Nice Hat for Dave as a thank you for putting up with my knitting and to keep his ears warm after his haircut.  He has been working hard, longer than normal working hours during all 3 weeks of his holiday to get our house into shape.

If you are considering making this hat too, have a look at my notes for a link for a better decrease pattern than the original.  My ravelry username is Cherrygirl.  For some reason back in 2008 charinthecity was already taken.    I am very much addicted to cable knitting.  I rather fancy making a Hellebore jumper but fear I'm only interested because of the sleeves.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

oooo the need to knit has come back thanks to you and cooler weather!
i've added you as a friend on ravlery!