
...on the blog until further notice! Sorry for the low frequency of posts, but the big day is looming and we are still busy as ever. Please cross your fingers and toes for my family and friends trying to make it over here from New Zealand. In Christchurch my family are dealing with earthquakes, aftershocks and an ash cloud from a Chilean earthquake to get here. Sounds like an action movie right?
This pic was snapped in a housing development near the Thames Barrier, I thought it looked a bit creepy but cool.
A big thank you to everyone who has been helping us out with our wedding planning. My last day at work is on Thursday, and my family should arrive in time for my birthday dinner on Friday. See you soon!
4 comments:
Just wanted to say that I hope you guys have an amazing wedding! Sorry that we are not able to make it but we will be thinking of you both and your present will be on its way soon I promise!So sorry for the delay! xoxo
Hi Val,
Hey you have a good reason for not coming! Hope all is well with your baby girl and boy. Lots of love, Char
Char and Dave,
I am up in Whidbey Island with Benton and Val, and I remember your bday is a few days away.
Happy Birthday! Would have loved to send you a card but my hands are full with cooking for them and spending time with Benton.
Haae smashing bday, enjoy your time with the family and we shall all be thinking of you when you go downt he aisle onn July 2nd.
Thanks Aunty CY!
Post a Comment