

Here are two animal pubs from our earlier expedition to Woodstock. Today I went out to Westfield London to exchange some £s for travel money, while Dave did some more hard time out in the garden, getting it ready for the grand event getting ever closer.
I decided to be brave and got my eyebrows professionally threaded at the mall, finally being persuaded to give it a go after watching Sali Hughes. Superdrug, one of the big chains of pharmacies in Britain has started up some in-store beauty treatments at an everyday price. After watching another girl (victim?) having it done, I thought that the beautician did a great job and decided to have mine shaped myself.
And now I have.... the best shaped eyebrows I've ever had. I think that it has achieved a cleaner and neater result than plucking and definitely a more polished look than I've ever managed to DIY. Pain factor? Not painful as it was being done (though I have a fairly high pain threshold and I'm glad I didn't try an upper lip threading), however feels like a mild sunburn afterwards for a short time. I think it is a good investment of £10 as I'll be able to maintain the shape myself now with the trusty tweezers. Sorry, no 'before and after' shots as I went on a whim and I'm a bit shy!
No comments:
Post a Comment