Monday, 23 November 2009

Autumn to Winter



It seems like Autumn is on the way out, and Winter is coming to London. I managed to capture a bit of blue sky while pottering around on my own in Knightsbridge on Saturday. I was intrigued by the old style of the buildings and the modern cranes towering above. The last weekend was blustery and rainy, and Dave was unwell with a head cold (but is coming right!) so we've been cosying up and staying indoors.

I did manage to go out on a weeknight though, even with hibernation seeming like a good idea! Kathy kindly helped me book a ticket to the Agon/Sphinx ballet at the Royal Opera House, so I went to Covent Garden and thoroughly enjoyed myself watching some modern ballet.

We're hoping to have a nicer weekend soon. Shootexperience.com have sent us a treasure map for Southbank to review, so we are waiting for a good photography day to explore the City. Let's cross our fingers that the weather holds up!

2 comments:

linnykins said...

Shootexperience looks like a whole pack of fun! I wouldn't mind doing something like that sometime. :D

Top bird said...

Fingers' crossed for some great weather for Shootexperience! xx