A photo I took of Mount Taranaki one winter's morning at least 4 years ago. I grew to love seeing this everchanging landscape, dominated by the mountain and its many moods. Autumn and the coming Winter are making me contemplative, it's a time of change. Soon we will move to our new house, put down new roots and have another journey ahead of us to make it into a home. I've also enjoyed working in a job outside of the NHS for the last three months which will come to an end in two weeks. It has been a challenge and a delight, it has tested me in new ways and made me use my known skills. Hopefully another job will soon be on the horizon!
Thursday, 27 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WoW! That was a good shot! It feels like any moment the clouds are going to break and the horsemen will come riding down! Stunning!
Don't worry, all will fall into place nicely.
Can't wait to see how the two of you dress up the new place!
home owners! congrats!
Post a Comment