
This Marmite flavoured chocolate is the Christmas present that made me laugh and laugh... my lovely Welsh friend Denise knows how much I love British Marmite after I visited for a weekend and polished off her limited edition Champagne Marmite (sadly, it's no longer available). I haven't built up enough courage to try it yet, but I am admiring the packaging!
*Hang on... Dave convinced me to give it a go as he said a post without the tasting is not legit. I ate one square and he had three. The verdict - a strange mixture of salty and sweet, at first a smell of Marmite and the taste of sweet milk chocolate. The taste left on the tongue is distinctly Marmite.
2 comments:
Wished I knew about that when I was there. Would be interesting to see how it tastes.
UK people sure love their Marmite as I do too. Chips, chocolate... what next? You might like to try marinating chicken in it. We know Marmite crab is good.
Post a Comment