Thursday, 14 October 2010

Wintry Blast



Sorry there haven't been any new posts for a while, we've been settling into a routine in the flat with us both going out to work. It's going well in Henley and I'm enjoying my new job. Hopefully it might become a permanent position, but it's great to have work in the meantime anyway! We've both been getting through the first of the winter sniffles and the weather has definitely gotten colder. Time for the central heating and the electric blanket.

Wedding planning is happening slowly and surely, we've received our batch of save-the-date cards from the printers and will have the task of writing them out. I was also lucky enough to spot some lovely ivory parasols at the local farmers' market in Henley, which happens every Thursday. I've got four at the moment, and will collect another four next week. Fingers crossed we won't need them as umbrellas on the day.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

yay for settling in! aaron has gotten a job here in melbourne and we're also adjusting to two people working full time.
it's slowly warming up here and i'm glad for it as I'm ready to wear those summer dresses!!