
Dave is only away for 3 more days, but it amazes me how much we miss each other when we're apart! A lot has changed since we left London, so many wonderful things and also challenges that have made us stronger.
We're off on the 31st of July back to the UK to build our lives for at least the next two years. Apart from the packing and organising I have been trying to step back and appreciate being with my family and being in NZ..... this is my home, though Dave and I will build a new one together. My family has been wonderful and supportive while we've been here, especially in tough times finding work. Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to - sneaking a peek at the cherry blossom girl's wedding dress via her blog this Saturday (congrats Alix!) taking in ride in the A380 as I figure if you have to do 29 hours of flying, doing it in the most interesting passenger aircraft since the Concorde helps , seeing my friends and Dave's family in the UK, soaking up the rest of the summer, meeting up with Clare and going bridal gown hunting and general rabbitting on together, British food : hello Old Jamaican ginger beer, Onken cherry yoghurt, scotch eggs, Aero hot chocolate, taramasalata, M&S moussaka, crab pate and other yummies.....
No comments:
Post a Comment